The Canada US Real Estate Meeting
Toronto | June 11, 2019
This exclusive institutional gathering brings together the most important real estate investment vehicles, institutional allocators and private wealth investors that are actively investing and developing across the United States and Canada.
Over 250 of the leading Canada and US based private equity real estate funds, institutional investors, family offices and other real estate professionals will come together to network and discuss investment opportunities, allocations, and the performance of all real estate related asset classes across these markets. It is our intention that this meeting will serve as a catalyst in generating increased cross border institutional real estate transactions between Canada and the United States in the years to come.
BY THE NUMBERS
- Canada Focused Private Equity Real Estate Funds
- US Focused Private Equity Real Estate Funds
- Canada Focused Real Estate Developers (Institutional Quality)
- US Focused Real Estate Developers (Institutional Quality)
- Hedge Funds
- Canadian/North American based Pension Funds
- Canadian/North American based Endowments
- Canadian/North American based Foundations
- Canadian/North American based Fund of Funds
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Canada based Family Offices, Multifamily Offices and Private Banks
- US based Family Offices, Multifamily Offices and Private Banks
- US Pension Funds
- Canadian/US Government officials
- Banks and Investment Banks
- Commercial Service Providers
Kingbird Properties +
Carmo Companies is a New York based institutional capital introduction consulting firm and professional conference organizer. We work with the most reputable real estate-related operating platforms to establish capital raising relationships with leading private equity real estate funds, institutional investors and private wealth groups located in emerging market countries. Currently, Carmo works as an investor relations adviser with some of the leading real estate development groups and family offices based in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, and Argentina.